Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog!!!

Hello Stampers!

April 1st marks the start of the new Occasions Mini Catalog and a new promotion call Get Connected! I have posted the link for the mini catalog on the right side of my blog under Stampin' Links and it will remain there as long as you're able to purchase items from the mini catalog. You can also click HERE to view the catalog. If you did not receive a mini catalog in the mail and would like to, please send me an e-mail and I'll get one out to you.

Before I share a sample with you I'd like to tell you more about the new promotion I mention above. April's Get Connected Campaign gives you a great way to share Stampin' Up! with your friends and family. "Get Connected" will encourage you to stay in touch with those that matter most. In these current economic times, we all are spending less and staying closer to home more often; and if you're like me you have been looking for a way to still connect with those you love without spending a lot of money. What better way than through creating a handmade creation!

Customers: During the whole month of April when you Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products you can choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.

Hostesses: Hold a workshop of $150 or more and choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for free.

Now onto a sample!!!
Today's sample uses the stamp set Oval All and the Scallop Oval Punch.


If you look at page 9 of the Occasions Mini Catalog you will find my inspiration for this little 3 x 3 card. Colors used are: Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. I also used some Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, a pearl from the pretties kit and some 1/4" Whisper White Ribbon.

Very simple and quick to do, and since I have a wedding this weekend I have a use for this little card. . . now I just need to get a gift. :o)

Have a GREAT day!

Georgia

p.s.

Don't forget to sign up for the next round of card club. . . . they are forming now and start in May. Click HERE for more details.

No comments: