Thursday, May 28, 2009

2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog

Hi Stampers!

I'm so excited. . . . Can you believe that the new catalog is coming soon!!! July 1st is the magic day! Catalogs have been preordered and are expected to arrive the end of June. If you are in one of my card clubs you will get your catalog for FREE, as soon as I get them. If you are not in a card club you can still get your catalog for FREE, just book a workshop for July or August. . . . or you can always purchase a catalog for $9.95.

If you don't want to wait until the catalog until the end of June/1st of July, there is another option to get your catalogs the first part of June. . . that's right STAMPERS. . you can be flipping through the new catalog within the next 2 weeks. Are you wondering how this is possible and what you need to do to achieve this? All you have to do is sign up with me to become a demonstrator. . . and until Sunday, May 31st you can join for only $75, when you purchase the Scrapbooking Starter Kit. Click HERE for more details and HERE to see what's in the starter kit!


Once you become a demonstrator you will receive visits from your own Mr. Brown. Above is my Mr. Brown. I have a Mrs. Brown too, but she is so fast I never have my camera out when she comes. The photo above was taking last summer and "Mr. Brown" is actual bringing me boxes of new catalogs. He was thrilled when I told him he would be on my blog. :o)


The Last Chance list (formerly know as the retirement list) will be released on June 1st!!! The way I understand it there will be 3 Last Chance Lists:

Last-chance stamp set list!
Last-chance accessories list!*
Last-chance Décor Elements list!

*Last-chance accessories list is updated daily. Items will be removed from ordering as they become unavailable, which means items on these lists will only be available while supplies last. SO . . if you have any accessories on your wish list that have In Colors in them you will want to purchase them ASAP.

Georgia ONLY Promotion! - Place a $40 order with me before 5pm on Sunday, May 31st you will receive FREE SHIPPING, which saves you 10%!!! What a great time to stock up on the soon to be retired accessories! Please note - that you must e-mail or call me with you order as I am unable to discount orders placed via my website. If you don't have a copy of the current catalog you can always "window shop" online by clicking HERE and then click SHOP NOW in the top right corner of the page. After you have your list picked out just shoot me an e-mail and I'll take care of the rest!

OK . . now it's sample time. At the April StampAttics meeting someone brought a stamp sign made using the Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die and Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Dies. I just knew I wanted to CASE (copy and share everything) it and finally had a chance. You can view her stamp sign HERE. (I'm sorry I don't know who made this sign. If you brought this sign to the StampAttics meeting send me an e-mail, so I can give proper credit.)

For my stamp sign I wanted to keep it simple, so I just used the Raspberry Tart Designer Paper (DSP), which is on sale this month. But before I ran it through my Big Shot I adhered it to some chipboard to make it thick.

I wanted to draw the pink out of the DSP, so I choice Rose Red Card Stock. Another reason for choosing Rose Red Card Stock was because I had Rose Red Double Stitched Ribbon on hand. :o)



This was so fun and easy to make. Using my multipurpose glue I put it together in a matter of minutes while watching a NCIS rerun with Rocky last night. It would be very easy to add embellishments like brads, buttons or more ribbon, but I wanted to KISS (Keep It Simple Stampers) this project. . . . so . . . DSP, card stock and ribbon is all I needed!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to send me an order before 5pm on Sunday to take advantage of FREE SHIPPING!

I hope you have a very productive day!

Georgia

No comments: