Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Shot Box Project #2

Hi Stampers!

First I just want to remind you that card club starts NEXT WEEK. . .save your spot today!!!

OK . . . Now after seeing the cut flower box I shared with you yesterday you are going to love the flower box I have to share with you today!

Using my Big Shot and the directions from the Stampin' Up! website I was able to make a "Sunflower".


For this project I used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die. I cut two scallops from So Saffron card stock and one from So Saffron DSP. Remember DSP is buy 3 get 1 free this month!!! I did use the Box #2 XL Bigz Die, but this time I taped the flap shut and cut the end off, so that I have a box that would stand the way I needed.


After I cut the DSP scallop circle I used my paper cutter and cut it in half. Then I made a mark on the middle of each half and started to cut each scallop in a triangle shape. I used a Stampin' Dimensional on the end of each scallop.

When you do this you don't have to worry about what the middle looks like, because you cover it. Here I used my 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches. The leaves were cut out using the Large Oval Punch and after folding them in half I ran them through my crimper. They too are attached using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you've like these first two Big Shot Box Projects you'll love #3. . . let's just say I'm thinking of some place warm.

Have a GREAT Day!
Georgia

No comments: