Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eastern Blooms

Hi Stampers,

Next Saturday (June 6th) is my monthly make and take class at The Well in Monmouth. Cost is $20 and you'll be stamping 8 cards and 4 12x12 scrapbook pages. Please RSVP by 6/4 if you are able to attend. This class starts at 10 am.

Today I would like to share with you one of the cards you will be making. Actually you will be making 2 of this card, because the 8 cards are 2 each of 4 designs. :o)




Since the In Colors change on July 1st, I really want to make sure I used them before they are gone. I used the Eastern Blooms stamp set and On Your Birthday stamp set. Colors used are: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breese and Whisper White. Accessories are: Eyelet Punch and Baja Breeze Ribbon.

This card was so quick and easy to make. I just love cards like that . . . don't you?

BTW - Don't forget to e-mail me with you $40 order before 5pm on Sunday to receive FREE SHIPPING!!!

Thanks for Stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: