Friday, May 1, 2009

Note of Thanks - Mini Note Kit

Hi Stampers and Happy May Day!!!

If you're on my e-mail list you should be getting my newsletter sometime today. . . (I hope!) If you're not on my e-mail list and would like to be, please e-mail me at georgia@mustainlaw.com and I'll add you. :o)

Before I share with you today I would like to invite you to my first Total Hands On Workshop, which will be held on Tuesday, May 5th at my home in Galesburg starting at 6:30pm. There is no cost for this event, I just ask that you RSVP by 5/4 so that I have time to cut card stock. Everyone will be making 2 cards and 1 3D project to take home with you. You don't even need to bring adhesive or scissors. Stampin' Up! has a great promotion this month when you purchase 3 packs of Designer Paper you get the 4th pack for FREE, so you can bet we'll be using some of this awesome paper! I hope you can make it!

OK . . Sample time. . . I'm sure with the promotion last month you noticed the $10 and under page on page 208 of the catalog. . . right? :o) Today I would like to share with you the cards I made using the Note of Thanks Mini Note Kit (116209 $9.95) from that page.

I needed some thank you cards and I thought it would be a perfect time to try the kit. All I did was stamp and tie ribbon around the pre-folded card stock and it was done.

The kit comes with a Chocolate Chip ink spot so you have everything to make a card. I did step it up just a bit and added some ribbon around the top of the card.


I didn't have much Chocolate Chip ribbon, so I had to change to Tempting Turquoise.

My flash did something weird to the blue ribbon . . . I promise it is Tempting Turquoise.

I still need to write my message of thanks on the inside, but all in good time. :o) Until then I put them back in the box they came in so that they would stay nice.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Georgia

Shop Online ANYTIME at: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/

No comments: