Friday, May 8, 2009

Scallop Envelope Purse

Hi Stampers!

Today I would like to share with you a project we made at Tuesday's workshop. It was made using the Big Shot and the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. It was very quick and easy to make. I got the idea from my up-up line Julie S. as she let us make one at the last StampAttic's meeting.




All you need to do is cut 2 scallop envelopes with your big shot. You cut the bottom flap to 1/2 inch and use sticky strip to put it all together. Of course we had to use some designer paper since it's buy 3 get 1 free this month. We finished by using the White Gel pen, Whisper White ribbon and brads. If you would like to make your own just give me a call . . I'd love to get together to stamp with you.


Also . . . remember to join a card club . TODAY!!! Stamping with friends is always better!


Have a GREAT Day!

Georgia

No comments: