Tuesday, May 5, 2009

All Holidays

Hi Stampers!

Today by 5pm is the deadline to register for the May 14th Tart and Tangy Make and Take Class and get your stamp set that night. . . you will be able to register for this class after today. However, your stamp set will be ordered that night instead of "pre-ordered". Cost is $25.00. Click HERE for all of the details.

ALSO . . . I would like to remind you about my Total Hands On Workshop, which is tonight at 6:30pm at my house. Below is one of the projects you will get to make! I used the stamp set All Holidays and the pretty in the bottom left corner of the card is a Jumbo Eyelet with a Clear Rhinestone Brad in the middle. There is no cost for this event.




I hope to see you soon!

Georgia

P.S.

Card Clubs are forming now. . . contact me today to reserve your spot in the 3rd Tuesday or 3rd Wednesday of the month clubs!

Both clubs are at my home in Galesburg and run from 6:30pm - 8pm. As with the current sessions these clubs will run for 10 months, so that everyone has a turn to be hostess. Each month you'll stamp 5 cards. The only cost you will have is to order $15 in merchandise each month, and one month you'll supply refreshments. At the end of the club you will have made 50 cards.

No comments: