Monday, May 18, 2009

Pun Fun

Happy Monday Stampers. . .

Tomorrow is the first session of the 3rd Tuesday of the month club. . . don't worry . . . there is still room if you'd like to join!

One of cards you get to make at card club this month is a quick and easy kid birthday card. I used the stamp set Pun Fun to whip out this 3 x 3 card.


For the colors I got out my color coach and found the color combination: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral and Bashful Blue. Other good colors to use could have been Certainly Celery or Lavender Lace.

I stamp the image in Basic Black Classic Ink and colored it in with my markers. For the corners of the Whisper White Card Stock I used my Tag Corner Punch.

Using the color coach and different color combinations this card could really change to suit the recipient.

Thanks again for stopping by today!
Georgia


BTW - You can now join me on facebook . . click HERE!

No comments: