Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Card Club Testimonial

Before joining my first card club I was sure that I did not have the "talent" or creative ability to make my own cards. However, Georgia made it very simple each month to make 5 cards that were unique and something to be proud of. I have sent most of the cards I made in card club to family and friends and have received only positive comments on how "creative" I am and how beautiful the cards are. It's not even necessary to have the stamps, papers, etc. before joining. Each month I just added to my collection a bit at a time and used the ideas Georgia gave to branch out and create cards of my own design. It's great fun. I haven't used a store bought card since I started with Georgia a year and a half ago. Join and you will discover the creativity side of you that you didn't know existed!
~ Rita Corkum

Card Clubs Start THIS Month - May 19th and 20th!

We'll meet once a month at my house: 3rd Tuesday 6:30pm to 8pm or the 3rd Wednesday 6:30pm - 8pm. We will stamp five cards, browse samples & visit with others who love stamping!

HOW DOES Card CLUB WORK??
**Each club is a group of 10 people who commit to place a $15.00 order (before tax & shipping) until each person has their turn being hostess.
**Each club member will earn hostess benefits.
**You are guaranteed a minimum of $15.00 in free catalog merchandise and one free hostess stamp set during your month. (These are the minimum benefits of a $150 sales total)
** Orders & money must be turned by the night of your chosen card club. This has to be the deadline!!
**You'll receive a free Idea Book & Catalog ($10 value) when you join the club and free seasonal mini catalogs when released!

PLACING YOUR CLUB ORDERS:
If you are unable to attend on club night, that's OK!! Please send your order via email or phone. Deadline is 5pm the night of the Card Club and I do ask that you be courteous to your fellow club members by ordering and sending payment on or before that date. This will allow for a speedy delivery of your goodies!! Orders will be delivered to my home within 5-7 days after being placed. We will coordinate pick up of your orders, so you can start enjoying your new products as soon as possible.

HOW TO SIGN UP:
1) Call 221-9288 or email georgia@mustainlaw.com if you'd like to join a Card Club!
2) Get a friend to join & YOU BOTH receive a free package of card stock ($5.50 value each).

If you are interested in participating, please let me know . . ASAP! You'll enjoy the perks of being a hostess and earning those hostess benefits while building your own stamping/scrapbooking inventory!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: