Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretties Kit

Hi Stampers!

Have you ever tried to die the flowers that come in the Pretties Kit? I have and it's lots of fun. I would like to share three ways with you today.
  1. Markers - You can color directly onto your flowers with markers. This is the non messy way.

  2. Ink Pads - You can smash your flowers into your ink pads to transfer the color. However, doing this you might get your fingers a little colored too.

  3. Ink Refills - Using an empty container place a little water and some drops from the ink refill. Place the flower directly into the water/ink mixture and let it set for a little while. Then removed it and place in onto a paper towel to dry. I have a few photos below.





If you would like to try the pretties kit first hand, please consider joining on of my card clubs that start in 2 weeks. Space is limited, so please let me know if you're interested.... plus that way I can quit stressing about getting my card club full. :o) They meet on the 3rd Tuesday or 3rd Wednesday of the month.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Georgia

1 comment:

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

This looks like it would be so much fun. Glad I am already signed up for card club. I really enjoyed last years card club. The socializing is fun too. Great girls night out!