Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Shot Box Project #4

Hi Stampers.

I thought about saving this project and showing it to you later, but I didn't want to wait. This Big Shot Box will be perfect to make and have out for your 4th of July party. You could easily make two or three and use them to hold the silverware at your cookout.



Using my Big Shot and Top Note Bigz Die I cut two Whisper White, one Real Red and a corner of Brilliant Blue.

Then using my paper cuter I cut red strips and adhered them to the Whisper White Top Note cut out.

After adhering the Brilliant Blue in the corner I used the Small Star Punch and a Gold Brad, because every flag needs a star right?

Here's a side view so you can see the box between the Top Note cut outs.



So . . now that you've seen 4 Big Shot Box Project would you like to make them??? If there is enough interest I would love to offer a Big Shot Class where you could make all 4 of these projects for only $10. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you'd like me to offer a class.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Georgia


P.S. There is still room in the card clubs that start NEXT week. Please e-mail me ASAP to join!

No comments: