Sunday, May 3, 2009

All in the Family ~ Thank You!

**Update**
Their was 14 thank you cards in the picture below. Twila. . . even though your guess when over I still have a gift for you since you were the only one to comment. Thanks for supporting my blog. :o) Georgia

Hi Stampers!

Today I would like to share with you a thank you that I made. As you know Blake had his 3rd birthday a couple weeks ago and yesterday I had time to stamp his thank you cards. For this project I used the All in the Family Stamp Set (113488 $38.95) and the Family Accessories Stamp Set (113494 $19.95). I just love these stamp sets because you can "build" your own people.

For the Thank You cards I decided to go with a 4x4 card, so the open card stock dimensions are 4" x 8". Then when you fold it in have you get a 4x4 card. :o)


I wanted to use some of the in colors before they retire on June 30th, so I used Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I also used Whisper White card stock.

When using these stamp sets I relied on my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the head after I stamped the body. Seriously I have no idea how I stamped prior to owning a Stamp-a-ma-jig.

I used markers to color in my "Blake" and I used my Aqua Painter and Baja Breeze ink pad to color in the shorts. First I started to use the Brilliant Blue marker on the shorts, but then I decided to make it match better. :o)

OK . . now for some fun. . . below is a picture of all of the thank you cards I stamped. How many do you think are there??? Leave your guess as a comment to this post and the person who comes closets, without going over, will win a prize. This contest will end at 1pm on Tuesday (May 5th) . . . . Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday!

Georgia

1 comment:

Twilight Designs said...

Hi Georgia,
I counted 13, but I'm guessing there might be some buried, so I'll guess 15.

Twila