Friday, May 15, 2009

It's card club time!!!

Hello Ladies,

The next session of card club (at my home) starts NEXT WEEK and I need you help!!!

Neither Tuesday or Wednesday nights are full yet. I have been totally stressing about it and my mind is racing every night when I go to bed.

The only requirement is to purchase $15 a month, which breaks down to only $0.50 a day! At that price anyone can afford to have some fun.

Think you don't have the time. . it only takes 1-1/2 hours a month!!! Yep . . that's all for a night of fun with the ladies.

So . . . Would you like to earn hostess benefits, while stamping 5 cards a month and watching your supplies grow???
I hope the answer is YES and I hope to hear from you soon!

Georgia

P.S. ~ Join the 3rd Tuesday or 3rd Wednesday night card club before 5/18 and your name will go in a drawing for a FREE STAMP SET from the unmounted stamp sets I have on hand!!! AND REMEMBER - when you get a friend to join the club you both get a free package of card stock (5.50 value each).

A Card Club Testimonial

"I have always loved crafts, scrapbooking, etc. I had just moved into Georgia's neighborhood, and before I even had all the boxes out of the truck and into the house, this cheery, kind woman with her little boy, Blake, in the stroller, was welcoming me with a little gift! When I finally had a moment to sit down after moving everything in, I was very intrigued by Stampin' Up and what Georgia was offering me! I had never heard of this company up to this point, but it seemed to be right up my alley of love's! I have found so much relaxation, friendship, and fun since starting in Georgia's card clubs! Making 50 cards in ten months gives me such a great stock to have for every single occasion all year long! The cards, thankfully, are already designed for me, which is wonderful and time-saving; however, the pre-designed cards also start my creative juices flowing and the possibilities for other cards and other projects becomes endless! Card Club, with Georgia, has helped my card budget (I never go to the store for cards anymore), has helped my sanity, and has helped me get back into creating again! Thank you, Georgia and Stampin' Up, for opening a whole new wonderful world in crafting for me!" ~ Sarah Bainter

No comments: