Thursday, May 21, 2009

Would you like to get your New Catalog . . . JUNE 1st??

Hi Stampers!

Would you like to get your catalog June 1st instead of waiting until the release date of July 1st? If you said yes, then all you have to do is sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. And you join this month for only $75.00, when you purchase the scrapbooking starter kit!

How Can I get a new catalog in June?
Starting June 1st Stampin' Up! will send each demonstrator one FREE catalog with their first Demonstrator Order. The sneak peak of the new stamp sets starts June 1st for demonstrators, so it will be easy to have a demo order to place.

Joining Stampin' Up! is easier than ever. . . contact me at 309-343-9356 or georgia@mustainlaw.com so we can chat!
Feeling a penny pinch? Start a new career TODAY for only $75 and help with those monthly bills. Would you would like to make enough to pay your weekly grocery bill or your monthly mortgage? I’ll set down with you and help you figure out how with Stampin’ Up! . . Trust me. . . It’s perfect for you!

For more information visit: www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/join and/or call me on my cell phone: 309/221-9288.

Hurry . . this offer ends May 31st!
I look forward to having you on my stamping team!
~ Georgia~

No comments: