Saturday, May 2, 2009

Make and Take Top Note Box

Hi Stampers and Happy Saturday to you!!!

Today I would like to share with you the Top Note Box that the gals will be making at The Well this morning.

This might look familiar to you . . . I received a top note box in a Big Shot 3D swap I was in this past January. Kathy T. originally made the top note box. I decided that I wanted to have this as a make and take project, so I changed it just a bit. Thanks for the wonderful idea Kathy! :o) You can view Kathy's top note box HERE.

I did change mine just a little to work with the supplies I had on hand. Card stock is Rose Red and Regal Rose and I used the Raspberry Tart Designer Paper. Remember that when you purchase 3 package of DSP you get 1 FREE! (May Special Only.)

Other items used: Warm Words Stamp Set, Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, Top Note Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch and Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon (From the mini catalog)

And . . . as you can see this is really a box. This would make a wonderful gift for Mother's day or any occasion.

That's all for today . . . Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Georgia

No comments: