Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Big Shot Box Project #3

Hi Stampers.

As promised I'm trying to take you to a warm place with Box #3. Can you Let's Go to the Beach?



For this project I used my Big Shot (of course), but I also used the Top Note Bigz Die and Scallop Circle Bigz Die. I cut two Top Note Dies from Bashful Blue and one from Creamy Carmel. I also cut the Box #2 die and using sticky strip attached it between the Bashful Blue Top Notes.


I tore the Creamy Carmel Top Note so that it looked like sand. Then I cut out a Scallop Circle from Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange and Real Red. Using my Yoyo Yellow scallop circle as the base I cut the others colors so that I had strips. After adhering them to the Yoyo Yellow I used my scissors and cut an umbrella shape and attached it to the Chocolate Chip card stock.

The scallop circle umbrella was challenge, but fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop back by tomorrow for the 4th Big Shot Box Project.

~ Georgia

No comments: