Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scallop Circle ~ Dress!

Hi Stampers,

I just want to let you know there is still time to join a stamp club that start this Tuesday & Wednesday. . . and I would like to share with you today one of the card we will be making. I have seen the cutest little dresses made from the Scallop Circle Bigz Die and I just knew I wanted to do one with the club ladies this month. As you know the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is buy 3 get 1 FREE until May 31st so this card fits perfect into that theme!


To start I used Whisper White card stock as the base of the card and along the bottom I used my Eyelet Border Punch. I added a little DSP from the Raspberry Tart DSP along the bottom to make the Eyelet Border pop out.

As I'm sure you can guess the dress is also from the Raspberry Tart DSP. To make the dress I used my Big Shot and the Scallop Circle Bigz Die. Then I just cut a little and it was done. Don't worry card club ladies I have a pattern for you to trace before you cut your dress.

I added a little of the Whisper White Satin Ribbon, which can be found in the occasions mini catalog and then topped it with a button from the Button Bouquet set.

The Happiness stamp is from the Warm Words stamp set and I used Kiwi Kiss and my large oval punch.

As you may notice I have been using a lot of the in colors as they are only around until June 30th! Make sure to stock up on anything with in colors in them because they WILL retire in June and once the retired accessory list comes out they go FAST!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I you have not joined a stamp club yet I hope to hear from you soon!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Georgia

No comments: