Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral - Mother's Day Card

Good Morning Stampers!

Today I would like to share with you a card I cased from either leadership or the incentive trip. . . I don't recall where I saw the online sample at.

I used the Fifth Avenue Floral (113734 $24.95) Stamp Set and the All Holidays (114916 $34.95) to make this quick Mother's Day card.


Of course the Whisper White card stock was cut using the Big Shot and Top Note Die! Card Stock Used is Baja Breeze and Whisper White. The DSP is from the Urban Oasis (113978 $9.95) package. Remember all this month the DSP is buy 3 get 1 free!!!

Before I go today I have a quick question for you . . . do you like to try stuff before you buy it? If you said yes than you should join one of my card clubs that are starting in a few weeks. I know everyone's schedules seem busy right now, but don't worry . . . if you can't attend one of the months of card club than I will stamp the cards for you. This way at the end of the 10 months you still get 50 Fabulous cards!

I have a few spot left in the 3rd Tuesday or 3rd Wednesday of the month club. Join Today!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: