Saturday, May 23, 2009

Together Forever

Hi Stampers,

As I mention yesterday with getting ready for card clubs and camping I have not had anytime to "fun" stamp and since we are camping this weekend I'm without Internet access. . {Gasp!} . . I hope I can make it until Monday. We have a grad party Saturday night and need to run by the house first, so if I have time I'll check e-mail then. :o)

Since I have nothing new to share with you the next couple post will be of card samples from the SU website. I didn't want to post not so I thought if I share samples (even if I didn't stamp them) you still could be inspired. :o) Supplies are listed below the card.

Stamps:
Together Forever Stamp Set

Paper:
Card Stock Neutrals Assortment 8 1/2 X 11
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Basic Black 8 1/2X11

Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Basic Black
Versamark Pad

Accessories:
Stampin Emboss Powder Silver
Heat Tool
Ribbon Taffeta Basic Gray 3/8' Inch
Stampin Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive Permanent

Created by:
Kristy Barra

Have a GREAT Saturday!!!

Georgia

1 comment:

http://www.TerpCreek.com said...

I really like this card, let's make it at one of the card clubs.