Sunday, May 17, 2009

Matchbox Bigz XL Die

Hi Stampers,

Today I would like to share with you a project I made using the Big Shot and Matchbox Bigz XL Die. The Matchbox die is on page 16 of the Occasions Mini catalog and can only be purchased until at least June 30th. As with the stamp sets we never know which accessories will make their way into the new catalog.

My Up-Up Line Julie let me make this as a bonus project at the StampAttics' meeting in April. It was so very easy to make. All you have to do is fold on the score lines and a little adhesive and you're done! Besides using some of Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper I used gold brads and whisper white card stock.

As you can see the box just slides right in and out perfect place to hide a treasure.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to contact me ASAP if you have not joined a stamp club yet!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

No comments: