Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 Calendar Bookmark

Hello Stampers,


Today I wanted to share with you a very quick and easy bookmark calendar that I stamped for my club members this month.




I printed the 2009 calendar onto whisper white card stock and then cut out each calendar. Next I used Almost Amethyst ink and stamped an image from the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes. Finally I adhered the Whisper White card stock onto Almost Amethyst card stock and the project was done!




If you would like to recreate your own 2009 bookmark calendars, please leave me a comment and I will send you the pdf file for the calendars.

Thanks for stopping by!

Georgia

2 comments:

Kip said...

I would love to have a copy of the pf. Could you please email it to me.
Thanks

Georgia said...

Sure, but I'll need your e-mail address. You can e-mail it to me at georgia@mustainlaw.com