Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine Treat!

Hello Stampers and Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I was blessed to have a lot of family time and I am always grateful when I do get to spend time with my family. Blake's potty training is going wonderful and we have been to the store to purchase new undies for him! Rocky is doing well too. Last night Rocky and I played volleyball over in Knoxville, and I am so sore as I sit here and type this. It's a good sore, but sore none the less. :o)

Before I went to bed last night I finished a project I started when my friend Julie was over on Saturday morning stamping! I used the stamp set and punch from the Love You Much bundle.

Stampin' Up!'s Love You Much Bundle (item 115405) contains the perfect products to create fun and fanciful Valentine's Day projects that say "I love you" from the heart. Now through January 31st you can purchase the Love You Much Bundle at 20% off the retail value!

The bundle includes the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper and Heart to Heart punch. Retail value of $51.85 . . . SALE PRICE $41.48. That's a savings of over $10!!! Click HERE to view the special!

The hearts are perfect size to adhere to a 1 3/8" circle punch, and the best thing about this stamp set bundle, besides the fact it's on sale, is that the punch will punch out the hearts for you. I love it when I don't have to cut something out by hand.


For the project below I used the Love You Much stamp set and the Heart to Heart punch. I also used the Scallop Circle punch and 1 3/8" Circle punch. Card stock include: Regal Rose, Real Red, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White; Accessories: 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals


It's hard to tell from the photo above, but the bottle has a belly band around it made up of the new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. Here is a close up of the belly band.

If you would like to see this fun project in person it will be on display this Saturday at the New Catalog Bash in Galesburg, IL. Those of you who are attending don't forget to bring your camera. There will be lots of samples using the new supplies from the NEW CATALOG!

If you are not registered for the bash, please click HERE for more details. ALSO, please note that this WEDNESDAY is the final day to register for the bash. There are only a limited number of 15 supply bags available at the door, so you'll want to make sure you register by Wednesday to ensure your entry to the bash! This bash is the best stamping events in the area and you won't want to miss it.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Georgia

No comments: