Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

Hello Stampers!

If you were a Stampin' Up! hostess for me in 2008 you should have found or will find a similar invitation in your mail box to one of the cards below. As you know I'm holding a special Hostess Appreciation Night for my 2008 hostesses!
Beside food (I plan on having a large pot of chili on the stove and other snacks) there will of course be stamping!!! Don't forget to RSVP so I have enough supplies cut for the make and take projects.

OK . . I'm sure some of you are thinking enough talk already show me the cards! :o)

Both cards were made using the stamp sets Pocket Silhouettes and Sincere Salutations. This first card was made with Baja Breeze and Pacific Point, while the card below was made with Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose Designer Series Paper.

To make these cards I first used my scallop edge punch along the right side and then placed a little card stock or Designer paper under the edge. Then I used the punch from the curly label punch bundle to punch a hole in a piece of scratch paper. Once I had a hole in my scratch paper I placed it over my Whisper White card stock and used a stamping sponge to sponge color. While the scratch paper was still over the white card stock I also stamped a few images from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set.

After removing the scratch paper I stamped the same image in a darker ink. I finished the cards by stamping You're Invited and adding some coordinating ribbon.


In the card above I used Sahara Sand. However, I also made a few in which I replaced Sahara Sand with Pink Pirouette. I had almost 40 cards to make and they went very fast!

I hope all of my 2008 hostesses are able to come and stamp with me and visit with the other 2008 hostesses. If you have any questions, please call or send me an e-mail!

Happy Stamping!
Georgia

Call or e-mail me to book your workshop. . . it's one of the best times to be a hostess!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Georgia,

These are really cute cards!!

Marty