Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pick a Petal

Hi Stampers,

I haven't had much time to stamp the past few days, so today's sample is of a card swap I received from convention from Tara Mowen.

Tara did a wonderful card, and this is a card I'd love to case. Unfortunately, I have yet to add Pick-a-Petal to my collection of stamps. It along with many more stamp sets are on my wish list! Yes, even demonstrators have huge wish list and with the new catalog starting on MONDAY my wish list is gonna be huge!!!

My long wish list was the main reason I became a demonstrator. I wanted everything and I wanted it at a discount. If you have 4 or more stamp sets on your wish list call me! I'd love to talk to you about how you can get them at a discount or even FREE!!!

OK . . onto today's sample:


Stamp Sets: Pick a Petal and Heard from the Heart
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Linen Thread Riding Hood Red Button

Thanks for swapping with me Tara! I can't wait to add Pick a Petal to my collection!!!

**********************


Did you know? Sale-A-Bration is right around the corner and this would be an AWESOME time for you to sign to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Why, you ask? On top of the already fabulous goodies you get in the starter kit you will also receive a FREE stamp set (valued up to $47.95) when you join between Feb 1, 2009- March 31, 2009.

You can even join online now. Click HERE to go to my official SU website. No paperwork to fill out and mail in, which means you get your starter kit sooner! If you're interested in joining the SU family and my GlitterBees stamping team CONTACT ME at 309/343-9356 or georgia@mustainlaw.com for more details, PLUS you'll need my password to access the forms online.

So, if you have more than 4 sets on your wish list I would like you to consider joining Stampin' Up! and my GlitterBees family and getting those at a discount!!!

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Stamping!

Georgia

No comments: