Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Buzzin' By Frame Art!

Hello Stampers!


Today I want to share with you a little piece of frame art that I had the pleasure of making back in December. It was designed by Julie, who is my 5 level up Upline! Thanks Julie I had so much fun making it.


The stamp set used is a new in the Spring/Summer Catalog and is called Just Buzzin' By (113228 $27.95). BTW - ALL stamp sets in the current catalog are DIE CUT!! Just pop and stick and you're ready to stamp!


Just Buzzin' By is a fun stamp set to watercolor. First I stamped the images using Basic Black ink onto my Water Color paper. Then I squeezed the classic ink pad to get a "puddle" of ink on the lid and used my aqua painters to water color the images.




The WELCOME is a Decor Element and it's the small size (114749 $2.95). Remember you can view the whole Decor Elements Catalog by clicking the stamping link on the right side of this page.

If you have any questions, please ask!
Thanks for looking!
Georgia

P.S.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the final day to pre-register for the 1/31 bash!
Sale-a-Brations starts 2/1 and runs until 3/31. My calendar is filling up fast, so please contact me ASAP to book your Sale-a-Bration event!!!

No comments: