Monday, January 19, 2009

Scallop Circle Treat!

Good Morning!!

I'm super excited to show you today's project, but I can't take credit for it. Carrie Cudny demonstrated how to make this cute Scallop Circle Treat at Leadership. While I didn't attend leadership to see it for myself I also blog surf almost daily and this is one of the projects I ran across.


So, what do you think? Cute Isn't it?

To make one you'll need the Big Shot Die Cut Machine and the Scallop Circle Bigz Die. You can use anytime of card stock or designer paper (DSP), but I choice to use the Bella Rose DSP. As you can see from the photo below I first cut out my circle using my Big Shot.

Next I placed a little strip of sticky strip along one side.


After doing that I simply wrapped the DSP around into a cone shape.

I tied a bit of Riding Hood Red Stripped Ribbon and attached it with mini glue dots.


This is a perfect size for a small treat. As you can see from the first photo I used a medium size cello bag and placed a small stamp inside and tied it with Hemp Twine. You could also stamp a tag to match if you'd like.

Thanks for stopping by today!

- Georgia

p.s.

If you are a 2008 hostess of mine and you're planning on coming to the Hostess Appreciation Night this Friday you'll be making your own Scallop Circle Treat . . . Get Excited!!!

No comments: