Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring/Summer 2009 Stampin' Supplies

When you get your new catalog you will notice that the "recipes" for the projects that you find in the back of the catalog are no longer there. I'm guessing SU removed them to make room for the Big Shot and Big Shot Accessories.

But don't worry. . . you don't have to try to guess if they used Riding Hood Red or Rose Red, because you can access the "recipes" file online by clicking here! You will love this new and improved list with PICTURES of each project! Print this and keep it handy with your catalog. I also added a link at the right side of this page.

If you have questions, please ask!

Happy Stamping, and I hope you get some ink on your fingers today. Blake was up at 6am, so I had a chance to play with my stamps before I went to the office!

- Georgia

No comments: