Saturday, January 3, 2009

*L*O*V*E* Big Shot Banner

Hello Stampers!

As promised today I am sharing the Fabric Pennant Big Shot Banner I made on New Years Day. Rocky and I were blessed and had some friends come over on New Years Eve to play cards! And even luckier when Justin and Britni decided they didn't want to drive back to Seaton so they stayed the night. After breakfast Britni (who is also a member of my downline) (Hi Britni!) and I decided to go to JoAnns and get fabric to make a pennant banner.

Since Valentine's day isn't to far off we decided to make a love banner. Besides Valentine's Day you can use a love banner for lots of other occasions. I'm thinking, Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, Anniversary Parties, birthdays or any reason where you might feel love.

Britni and I found some really cute material to make our banners from. We even made our banners just a bit different.

First here is a photo of my completed LOVE Banner. I'm not sure where I'm going to hang it yet, so the photo was just taken on a table. What do you think of my banner?


This next photo below is a close up picture of Britni's banner. Britni found this really cute and fun dark pink fabric to layer as the second scallop under the L.

I want to mention a quick tip before I go any further! When cutting letters using your Serif Essentials Sizzix Dies make sure you lay your material face down!!! Meaning the side you want to show in your finished project is against the die. Otherwise it might take you 3 times before you get your L to look like a L and not a backwards L! Right Britni . . . :o)

OK . . now this next picture (shown below) is how my banner looks. I decided to use a solid red fabric as the second layer under the L. Oh. . . quick story about me. . . when making a LOVE banner you don't need any J letters. That was the first letter I cut out for myself, because when Britni and I were making our banners we had my JOY banner out as an example. :o)

Besides the second scallop layer under our L both banners looked the pretty much the same. These banners were so quick and fun to make that I'm ready to do it again!

If you would like to make your own LOVE banner here is what supplies you'll need: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine; Pennant Bigz XL Die; Serif Essentials Dies; Scallop Circle Die; Scallop Circle #2 Die; Extended and Standard Cutting Pads and Non - SU fabric and Quick Dry "Tacky" Glue.

With the New Year I've decided to offer the Big Shot Club again! Would you like to learn more about the Big Shot? If so, please ask! Basically my Big Shot Club is a layaway plan for purchasing the Big Shot Starter Kit. I know $195.95 is a big hit for any stampers budget, so with my Big Shot club you get to make 4 monthly payments and then after the 4th payment is made you'll receive the Big Shot Special Edition Starter Kit, a level 1 hostess set and a pack of assorted card stock to get you started. All for 4 monthly payments of $55.95, which includes shipping and tax.

Each month you'll also have the option to come to my house and make a special project using my big shot. If you are in one of my card clubs, which already meet at my house, you'll make your special project that same night. If you're not in my club you will be able to choose from the 2nd Tuesday or 2nd Thursday or 3rd Wednesday of the month to come and make your Big Shot project.

If you are interested in learning more, or joining the club please ask!!! Since we don't have to wait for others to sign up to join this club the club will start when you're ready. Payments for the club are due the 20th of each month.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back for more fun tomorrow!

Georgia

No comments: