Friday, January 23, 2009

Heat & Stick Powder

Hello Stampers!

Today I have something to share with you. It's a video on how to use Stampin' Up!'s Heat & Stick Powder. The picture below is chipboard after using the heat and stick powder to apply dazzling diamonds.


You'll have to pardon the video a bit, because I was trying to hold the camera while I was trying to demo the heat and stick powder. Next time I'll grab my husband to run the camera. :o)

OK! Now you've watched the video. Do you want to know what I did with the pieces of chip board covered in Dazzling Diamonds? Well I made snail and/or scissor charms for some VIPs who are attending my 2008 Hostess Appreciation Night! Thanks ladies, and I hope you like them!




Thanks for taking time to stop by and if you have any questions please ask!

-Georgia

BTW ~ Today is the final day to pre-register for the New Catalog Bash, which is scheduled for January 31st. Cost is $15. Click HERE for more details! I hope you can make it!

No comments: