Saturday, January 24, 2009

Botanical Blooms

Happy Saturday Stampers!

I'm so excited that you decided to visit my blog today, and I have a couple of photos to share with you today. This first photo was a snap shot of my Hostess Appreciation Night, which was last night. I held a special event for all of my 2008 hostesses. If you would like to attend next year's event, all you have to do is call or e-mail me to schedule your 2009 workshop and you'll be put on the list!

If you look close in the photo you can see the decor element on my wall. It's called Long-Stem Silhouette. Did you know that there is an image in Stampin' Up!'s Pocket Silhouette Stamp Set to match?


I had a big batch of Chili on the stove and after we ate the stamping began.


My 2008 hostess are VIPs and besides going home with door prizes and little goodies bags each lady got to make 2 projects. They even got to use my new Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Botanical Blooms to make the card shown above.

As I mention before Sale-a-Bration starts on February 1st and runs until March 31st. I'd love for you to be a Sale-a-Bration hostess. My month of February is filling up fast, call or e-mail me soon to book your party!

Colors used are: Whisper White, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. The Chocolate Chip card stock was cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and ran through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die. After stamping the images and assembling the card front the card stock was adhered to Whisper White card stock, which was cut at 3 x 8 and folded in half.

Besides food and stamping there was fun. At least I hope everyone had a nice time. Sorry it got loud when Blake tried to play the "drums" with two bone folders. I guess that just another use for a bone folder. :o)

I'd like to say a very special thank you to the ladies who were able to stay and play games. I had the most fun watching Sarah draw Hodgepodge Hardware. Very creative!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Georgia

No comments: