Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free Catalog

Hello Stampers,

As you know yesterday was the 1st day to order from the new Idea Book & Catalog. I'd like to thank everyone who e-mailed me an order yesterday. I placed it and it's in order to be picked. As with any new catalog it is expected for Stampin' Up!'s ship times to be a little bit longer than normal. I'll let you know as soon as I have a ship date. I'm sure you're as excited as I am about receiving your new goodies.

Before I forget I'd like to remind all of my 2008 hostesses that my hostess appreciation night is this Friday. Make sure to get your RSVP in, so I have your make and take supplies cut.

ALSO . . there is still room at the New Catalog Bash. It's January 31st! Session 1 is Noon-3pm and Session 2 is 3-6pm. Cost is $15. Early RSVP deadline is Friday!

FREE Catalog. . . Did that catch your attention?

From February 1-April 30, 2009, we're introducing new customers to Stampin' Up! by promoting our award-winning Idea Book & Catalog. To receive a free Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog, you must place an online order during the promotional period. To place an order please visit my website: http://www.georgiacaulkins.stampinup.net/.

There is no minimum order amount required, so anyone can take advantage of this offer.

If you already have an Idea Book & Catalog you can share your extra catalog with a friend. Stampin' Up! will be offering a free Idea Book & Catalog with the first 22,000 orders or until April 30, 2009, whichever comes first.

** Weekend Fun**
You might recall that this past weekend Blake and I went to Disney on Ice. We had lots of fun and I was really happy with how well Blake sat through the 2 hour show. I thought you might like to see a couple of photos. This first photo is of Blake and myself. I borrowed my niece's pixie hat she got that afternoon for the photo. What do you think?
This second photo is of my Sister-in-law Kiri and niece Makenna. The pixie hat looks much better on Makenna than it did on me.

Blake was really excited when the Cars came out. The Disney on Ice program also covered the Little Mermaid, Lion King and Tinker Bell stories. It was a lot of fun.
OK . . . are you asking yourself where's the stamping? Well I'm glad you're still reading, because the stamping is next! But 1st I want to remind you that Sale-a-Bration starts February 1st. Call or e-mail me now to book your workshop! It really is one of the best times to host a party. On top of SU's hostess program you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set for every $300 in sales!

OK . . Sample Time!

Today's sample was made using Stampin' Up!'s Love You Much Bundle (115404 - $41.48) From now until January 31st you can purchase the Love you much Bundle at 20% off the retail value of $51.85.


Stamp Set: Love You Much stamp set

Paper: Baja Breeze card stock; Candy Lane Designer Series paper; Watercolor paper

Ink: Baja Breeze; Chocolate Chip; Old Olive; Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1″ double-stitched grosgrain ribbon; Flower Fusion Too Accents & Elements; Pretties Kit; StampinDimensionals; Heart to Heart punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I thought you looked very cute in Makenna hat.

Becky
www.terpcreek.com