Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Busy Day & Home Sign

Hello Stampers,

Saturday was a very busy and productive day for me. How about you? The first thing I did when Blake woke me up at 6:30 am was take him to the bathroom to pee. Yes that's right Blake has started potty training on Thursday, and I'm so excited. He is doing great!

After we made our way downstairs I started to clean up my stamp desk, because I had a friend coming over to stamp. (Hi Julie!) Remember how nice my new stamp desk looked when I first showed it to you? Well from the looks of this photo below you can tell I have been using my desk. :o) I have good news to report that I got most of it picked up! I thought I sneak in a photo of my mess. Not much room to stamp.


After cleaned my desk off I started to stamp. A few months ago I found a really cool idea online that I just knew I wanted to try it.

I started by using the Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel and coloring in a few houses. As you can see from the photo below I used my markers to color the houses and then I cut them out.


My next step was to cut out letters using my Big Shot, Chocolate Chip card stock and Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Dies.

Are you wondering what the circles are? They are 4" circle coasters covered in Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I used my sanding blocks to smooth and "weather" the edge a bit.

If you look close you'll see I used my Crop-a-Dile and Jumbo Pewter Eyelets then tied Chocolate Chip Ribbon through each one.

I haven't decided where I'm going to hang this yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by today, and I look forward to your suggestions!

- Georgia

No comments: