Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Can I Say Box

Every month Stampin U! Sends every demonstrator a FREE catalog called Stampin Success. It’s packed full of information, samples and ideas to help us in our business. The best thing about the catalog is that they provide projects for us to demonstrate at our up coming events.

Why am I telling you this??? Well today’s sample comes from the February edition of Stampin Success and I wanted to show you how easy it is to have ideas to demonstrate. I'm ready to have you join my Stampin' Up! family. Near or far you can be a part of my downline, called the GlitterBees and receive support along your journey in building your business!!!

Stampin' Up! is a great company to work for. The only sales requirement you have is $300 a quarter. This breaks down to only $100 a month. You can either personally purchase this amount; Sell to you close friends and family members, or hold workshops and other events. You get to set your own schedule and decide how busy or not busy you'd like to be.


Which brings me to my next topic before the sample. . . . Opportunity Night! The next opportunity night I'm holding is on Sunday, February 8th at my home in Galesburg starting at 6:30pm.

What is opportunity night? Well is basically a Q & A session where you can learn more about Stampin' Up! from the demonstrators side. I have a short video to share with you, I talk a little bit and course I will have a make and take project for you. There is no cost for this event, but I ask that you RSVP by 2/6 so I can prepare the make and take supplies.

Now is the time to JOIN!
As you may recall Sale-a-Bration (SAB) starts on February 1st and when you join Stampin' Up! during SAB you get to pick a FREE stamp set from the catalog. This is up to a $47.95 value!

I can't think of a better time to join Stampin' Up! then during SAB. Since SAB runs until 3/31 you will have plenty of time to hold a SAB open house (which I can help with) to start your business off with a bang!

Weather you just want to make enough to help pay your family's power bill, or you're interested in earning an incentive trip SU is the company for you!

Now onto the Sample. . thanks for reading my "commercial" by the way!

Our what can I say box is quick and easy to make, so it's just right for demonstrating! This box is so simple, you won't even need to prepare the card stock ahead of time - you can put the entire box together with you guest watch!

Your card stock should be 8 1/2" wide, but you can use any height- this will determine how tall your box is!

First let me show you the 3 steps to make your own box.
Here is the sample as shown in the Stampin' Success Magazine:

SU Supplies- Stem Sayings set; Old Olive and Pacific Point textured card stock; Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad; Flower Fusion Accents & Elements; Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Earth Elements & Neutrals Buttons; Stampin' Dimenstionals; Crafters' Tool Kit; crochet thread.

Now here are my samples:

My Supplies- Chocolate Chip Card Stock or Baja Breeze Card Stock; Flower Fusion Accents & Elements II; Scallop Edge Punch; Sticky Strip; Gold Brad; Crafers' Tool Kit

Notice how I change it. I want it to be simple and quick to put together, and I cranked out 11 of these while watching a Jon & Kate + 8 episode Monday night. Did you know Jon & Kate are moving? LOL :o)

Thanks for looking (and reading) today and I look forward to seeing you at my opportunity night! Don't forget to register: georgia@mustainlaw.com or 309/343-9356. ALSO if the 2/8 does not work for you contact me about a 1 on 1 appointment!

Talk to you soon!
Georgia

No comments: