Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly

Hello Stampers!

As you know the new catalog starts next Monday, January 19th. As you can guess I have been stalking the UPS driver and I am ready for him to deliver the catalogs I preordered back in November. Stampin' Up! said I will have them in time, so that should mean Friday at the latest. . . I really hope it's sooner than later, but only the UPS driver will know for sure!


I have another case card to show you today. The card shown below is a card I received by swapping last year at convention. I just loved it, so I decided to CASE it.



Here's my card (shown below). As you can see I changed the base of the card from Pacific Point to Kiwi Kiss. I also stamped the phrase in Pacific Point instead of Basic Black.



The stamp set used is: Flight of the Butterfly. Other colors used was Baja Breeze. Accessories included the Small Oval Punch, Crafters Tool Kit, Gold Brad and Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Have you ever used the Stamp-a-ma-jig? It is a wonderful and simple tool that I don't know why it took me so long to purchase it. I have been a demo since January of 2005 and just this past summer purchased it.

This is the perfect tool to keep you from ever ruining a whole project with one crooked stamp! The stamp positioner gives you the ability to place an image exactly where you want it, every time.

Features & Benefits
  • Allows for fast and precise stamp placements
  • Perfect for word and letter stamps
  • Sturdy plastic construction
  • Includes washable plastic sheet
  • Nonskid base
  • Includes instructions

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, and make sure to check back with me tomorrow!

- Georgia

No comments: