Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Shot - Movers & Shapers Curly Label

Hello Stampers!

I am waiting for my 1st order from the new catalog to arrive, but I couldn't wait any longer to share with you the new Big Shot die I ordered. I got the Movers & Shapers Curly Label Bigz Die and I am so very excited! This die was designed to coordinate with the Curly Label punch Bundle, which I just added to my collection last month!


Movers & Shapers Curly Label (114506 - $39.95)

Cut and score a card while cutting out a decorative piece from the card front at the same time! The Curly Label die includes a grid on the inside which allows for exact placement of the moveable label piece. This die also coordinates with Curly Label Punch Bundle. You'll need to use a Big Shot machine and extended cutting pads with this die. This die is rule-based die and can cut up to 50 different materials.

Below is a card sample I got from Stampin' Up! I'm planning on having club members make this at our February clubs. They won't have to put a lot of effort into this intricately designed window card. With our Movers & Shapers die and coordinating Curly Label Punch Bundle, we can't go wrong! What do you think? Of course I'm going to alter a bit, so that I can use most of the supplies I have on hand!

Thank You Window Card

SUPPLIES
Curly Label Punch Bundle
Soft Subtles 12X12 Textured Card Stock
Earth Elements 12X12 Textured Card Stock
Neutrals 12X12 Textured Card Stock
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive 1/2 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
Trio Flower Punch
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Movers & Shapers Curly Label

Thanks for Stopping by!

Georgia

No comments: