Monday, January 12, 2009

Dreams du jour!

Hello Stampers and Happy Monday to you!!!

Today's sample is a case of a card I swapped for at convention. The only change I made from the original card I received was instead of using Kiwi Kiss card stock I used Certainly Celery. The only reason I made that change, was that I didn't have enough Kiwi Kiss card stock.


Stamp Set: Dreams du Jour

Card Stock & Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Bella Rose DSP

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Liquid Glue and Dazzling Diamonds

As I'm sure you can guess this card was super easy and quick to put together. Perfect for any skilled stamper.

If you're wondering today's post is short, because I have a million things to do today!

Thanks for stopping by today. . . make sure you visit me again!

Georgia

No comments: