Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stamps For Sale!!!


Hello Stampers!

Starting Monday I will have the following stamp sets for sale. I say Monday, because I can't officially sell them until the new catalog starts on Monday. However, I can save them for you today!

If you'd like a stamp set on my list please send me an e-mail at: georgia@mustainlindstrom.com. All stamp sets are used unless otherwise stated as UM(UM = Unmounted). Also they will be sold as first come first serve!

Happy Shopping!
Georgia

Best Yet $10 used or $12 UM
Organic Grace $12 UM
Live Like you Mean It $10 used or $12 for UM
Punches Three $10 used or $12 UM
Occasions Collection $15
Merci $10 used or $12 UM
So Many Scallops $12 UM
Birthday Whimsy $10 used or $12 UM
Lots of Thoughts $12 UM
Sweet Dreams $18 UM
Cause for Celebration $23 UM
Deer Friends $23 UM
Window Dressings $28 UM
Polka Dots & Paisley $15
Everyday Flexible Phrases $29.50
Friendship Shapes $10
All Decked Out $12
Summer by the Sea $20
Canvas Background Stamp $12
Word by Word Background Stamp $12
Lots of Dots Jumbo wheel $6
Sweet Stars Jumbo wheel $6

If you can't recall what the stamp set looks like, please ask, and I'll send you a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgia,

I am sending an email for my requests!!

Tara Hackspacher