Sunday, January 4, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment

Hello Stampers and Happy Sunday!

I was looking through some card swaps I received at convention and found one that I knew I wanted to use. At convention I was in a special Track 6 swap with other SCS members. The card shown below was made by Traci Gentry, which I received in this swap.

I knew I wanted to use this card in my next make and take class, but I also knew I wanted to change it just a bit. I used the same colors Traci used, which are: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

I stepped it up a bit by using a Pewter Build-a-Brad and using the distresser from the cutter kit around the Whisper White and Taken with Teal Card Stock. Taken with Teal is a color I don't use very often, so I'm very happy when I have a chance to play with it. Here is the card the ladies made yesterday. What do you think?

I also tied my ribbon a bit differently. I tied it in a knot and then attached it with a Mini Glue Dot and cut my ends pretty.

It was a very quick and easy card to make. Oh. . . I should also mention I used the stamp set Enjoy Every Moment (113622 $31.95).

Thanks for stopping by today . . . See you Monday!

Georgia

No comments: