Friday, January 30, 2009

Candy Jar

Hello Stampers!

I have been so busy getting ready for the new catalog bash. Last night I had a house full of ladies that were here to cut card stock for the bash. Everything for the 4 make and take projects was cut and stuffed into bags and everyone was gone within 3 hours. Talk about fast! If you're signed up for the bash you'll love the projects. Each project uses a Sale-A-Bration stamp set.

Remember you can get a Sale-a-Bration product for FREE with a $50 purchase . . I can start to place orders on February 1st, but I can take and "hold" your orders now. I will also be "holding" all orders placed at the bash until this Sunday, so that you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

And remember starting 2/1 you will receive a FREE catalog with any online purchase. If you already have a catalog you can share it with a friend. She'll thank you for all of the ideas!

After the bash is over I will have a ton of ideas to share with you! Including 11 3D Big Shot projects!!! I'm excited. I am participating in a 3D Big Shot swap tomorrow. As I sit here and type this (Thursday night) my 3D Big Shot Swap project is almost done. I'm going to work for another hour, which will make it midnight and then go to bed.

OK enough talk! It's sample time!

For today's sample I wanted to share with you an altered frap bottle. You might remember these from my craft show displays and you should, because it's basically the same. The only change I made was replace Santa with a heart from the Happy Heart Day stamp set. Oh . . I replaced the candy canes with peppermints too. I thought some people might not like to see candy canes in February!



Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Georgia

No comments: