Thursday, January 15, 2009

The New Stampin' Up! Catalog. . . . Get Ready!

Hello Stampers!

OMGoodness the UPS guy bought me a gift, and it was the NEW 2009 Spring Summer Catalog!!! It has 208 pages of stamp, products and SAMPLES to inspire you!!! Included in the 208 pages are 10 pages of Big Shot products.

If you do not have the Big Shot Die Cut Machine you’ll want one after you see this catalog. (Remember I’m starting new Big Shot Clubs now. For just 4 payments of $54.95 you will receive the Big Shot Starter Kit! Contact me for more information or to join!)

Today’s post is about the fabulous new Big Shot items. The newest Bigz XL die that is on my must have list it the Exclusive Stampin’ Up! Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die, which is designed to coordinate with the Curly Label Punch Bundle. You can use the coordinating die, punch and stamp set to create exciting and unified projects. A grid on the inside of the die ensures exact placement!

ALSO we now carry a line of the Bigz Clear Dies. They are rule-based dies measuring 5-1/2" x 6" that cut through various materials such as paper, plastic, and chipboard.

AND of course we now have more Bigz Dies. . . Remember the butterfly on the front of the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog. . . guess what??? We now have a die called Beautiful Butterflies that is exclusive to Stampin’ Up! and that you can use to recreate the pretty butterfly!

I have been flipping through the catalog as I type this, and we also have new decorative strips, original dies and a bunch of new sizzlits dies. These are the small wafer thin dies. There is a 4-pack of sizzlits dies that is call Big Bold Cupcakes and guess what??? It coordinates with the stamp set Big Bold Birthday! AND. . . yes ladies there is more!!! They have an exclusive SU set called Lots of Tags. Trust me this will be on your wish list for sure! The best then about the sizzlits 4-pack dies is that when you purchase one you’ll instantly have a variety of coordinating images. It’s simple to create projects that are fun, versatile, and coordinating!

I'm telling you this catalog is gonna break my bank. . there are so many items that I just have to have. Thank goodness as a demonstrator I get a discount on everything I order. . . AND you can too! If you're ready for a continual SU discount now is a great time to join the family! As I've mention before SU is in it's 20th year and going strong!

The last two pages of the Big Shot section are the Embosslits Dies and the Texturz Plates! The Embosslits dies measure 2-1/4" x 2 ½". These chemically etched dies include a positive and negative image that allows simultaneous cutting and embossing, Embosslits cut through card stock and Designer Series paper. The Texturz Plates create subtle patterns and designs on thin surfaces, giving your project the perfect embossed background. Set of 3 double sided plates offer 6 unique and exciting options. You’ll use these plates with the Multipurpose Platform, Impressions Pad, and Silicone Rubber (sold separately). The Stampin’ UP! Backgrounds #1 are on my wish list too!!! I hope they will also be on my 1st order I’m placing Monday morning!!!

**SALE** The new products will be online first thing Monday, January 19th! If you have to time check them out please do. Otherwise, I do have a few catalogs at my house if you’d like to stop by and look at the real thing, just call! Anyway . . the reason why I’m say this is that I’m going to offering 10% off all orders received by 11:00AM on Monday, January 19th! Please note to receive this discount you must e-mail or call me with your order prior to 11:00AM at 11:01AM on Monday I am going to place my 1st order from the new catalog!

OK . . back to stamping. . I've been talking so much about the new products SU has for the Big Shot that I just have to show you a couple of samples. Both of these samples were made using the Sweetest Stem Embosslit Die. As I mention before these chemically etched dies include a positive and negative image that allows simultaneous cutting and embossing!

First I wanted to show you a close up of what your card stock looks like after you use the Embosslit Die. As you can see the image was both embossed and cut out!
Now onto the card!!! Both of the cards shown here today were designed by my up up line Julie S. Thanks for letting me make these cards Julie. I had so much Fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure to check back tomorrow. I have details of the Phase 3 Decor Elements I'd like to share with you, as well as two exciting new one time purchase Divy Clubs with the new Ribbons, Brads & Buttons!

~ Georgia

No comments: