Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Heart Day

Good Morning Stampers!

Yesterday I showed you a card that I cased, so today I wanted to show you a card that was a Georgia Original! This is also a card that the ladies who are attending my make and take class tomorrow will be stamping.

**QUICK NOTE**
If you have registered for tomorrows class, please bring your scissors and choice of adhesive. Thanks!

OK . . . now back to stamping! As I said this is a card that I came up with myself. That is always a good feeling. :o) I used the stamp set Happy Heart Day (111089 $20.95).

Colors used are Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. I used my aqua painter and ink pads to color in the images, which I stamped in Basic Black. The Small and Large Tag Punches worked perfect to punch out and layer the Happy Valentine's Day tag. I used the Scallop Edge punch along the bottom of the card and layered a piece of Whisper White card stock to make the scallop edge pop out. Otherwise, I think it would have gotten lost in the Riding Hood Red.

Finally, I used the paper piercer from my crafters tool kit to punch a hole for the gold brad and the ribbon is the Riding Hood Red Stripped Ribbon . . . of course!

Well I think that pretty well covers this card. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions, please ask!

Happy Stamping!

Georgia

p.s. Make sure to check out my blog tomorrow for a new Fabric Pennant Banner I made on New Years Day using my Big Shot!

No comments: